Your Cart Is Empty!
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Paramold Manufacturing, LLC web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use of the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Paramold Manufacturing, LLC web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Paramold Manufacturing, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on Paramold Manufacturing, LLC web site are provided "as is". Paramold Manufacturing LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Paramold Manufacturing LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall Paramold Manufacturing LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Paramold Manufacturing LLC Internet site, even if Paramold or a Paramold Manufacturing LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Paramold Manufacturing LLC web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Paramold Manufacturing LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Paramold Manufacturing LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Paramold Manufacturing LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Paramold Manufacturing LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Paramold Manufacturing LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to Paramold Manufacturing LLC web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Terms and Conditions:
All prices are subject to change without notice.
Paramold Manufacturing LLC accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Card.
All returns must have a RMA# which can be obtained by calling Paramold customer service. Items must be returned within 30 days and be in new and unused condition. Items must be packed well and returned in the original packaging. We do not accept returns on customized products. All Refunds will be made to the original payment method. Items must be returned shipping prepaid, insured for the full value and packaged properly to prevent damage. All charges related to the return of items are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend using Fed Ex so that the package is trackable. Damages/Lost Packages: We sincerely hope you will never experience any damages to your packages upon arrival. Please call us right away if your order arrives damaged or if it is lost in transit. We are able to send a replacement or issue a full refund in the original form of payment. Replacements will be shipped using the same method as the original order. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damage that may result from the use or misuse of any of our products.